Sunday, August 23, 2009

4 LONG Weeks........

We finally finished cherries after 4 long weeks. This year seemed as if it would never end. This was the first year that Raul got to work the day shift. That part of the harvest was very nice. Although, I decided to work the night shift. Which most days I had to wonder if this was a good idea. The kids absolutely love it when cherry harvest rolls around each year. The family activities and all daily routine's come to an end. There is usually a lot less patience around the house. Is that possible? But still after all that.... the kids love cherry harvest. I think what the kids like most about the harvest is the time they get to spend with grandparents, aunts and cousins!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the days when the kids are young and the family works for dad in the cherries. You'll remember when the shed was the family meeting place. I remember those day, so long ago when we mete at Dads shop and the family worked for him. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed it until it was gone. We have all went our seperate ways with alot of distance between cousins. What I wouldn't give to go back.

    ReplyDelete