Thursday, June 18, 2009

Are You Serious!!!





"Are you Serious" , Those were the words that came out of my sweet wifes's mouth, when Hayden and I brought this uninvited pet into our home. We sure had to do a lot of sweet talking to keep Buster (the snake) around. He currently has no choice but to stay next to the Honda Accord in the garage. Buster better hope that he and my wife can become friends or it'll be a long cold winter in the garage!!
We sure love and appreciate everything that my wife does for us and puts up with (I'm trying to help you out here Buster).
We have had Buster now for a couple of months he is a fun pet and the kids sure enjoy him, Hayden especially. Hayden just had to have a snake and their was no giving up. They really do make great and easy pets. Thanks TK.

No comments:

Post a Comment