Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Take me out to the ball game!!!

Hayden had his 1st T-ball game tonight! It was fun! I am hoping he will love the game as much as he loved playing soccer. He has played soccer the last two years and done wonderful! For being so shy, it is so surprising at how alive Hayden becomes once he steps out onto the field (the soccer field that is). He was a little uneasy or nervous you could say for his 1st game tonight. He spent a lot of time looking back at me and his dad to get that reassurance that he was doing okay. He said his favorite position so far is playing catcher.

First time up to bat in front of a crowd!





Aunika spends most her time running around the ball park making new friends young and old.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have more to blog about that I do. You do such fun things! The only thing I have done in the past 3 weeks is flowers! We are all going crazy and are needing ideas for a fun family outing. Aunika's very photogenic! Hope Hayden has fun with baseball! I'm thinking the grotto sounds fun for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete