Sunday, June 14, 2009

These are the days.......

These are the days I will remember forever. This summer is different from any other summer I have had since being a mother. Most summers I am working full time and the kids are in daycare. This year, with work being so slow I have been able to spend each day with my kids. I am loving it. Money is tight, but worth it. Staying at home with the kids is a hard job. For those of you mothers that do.... don't let anyone tell you your job is easy. I have been on both sides of the fence. I am positive that most of the days I spent in the office were a lot less exhausting. But it is the moments like when Aunika yells "mom", and you just know she is going to ask for more milk in her sippy cup for the 100 th time today, and instead she peeks her head around the corner and says, "I love you". These are the moments out of the day that make all the confusion, noise, fighting and teasing a "reward".
Life is great!

1 comment:

  1. Slow down on the blogging. I can't keep up. I haven't even been able to comment on the flowers, and you're at it again. I love seeing the pictures. They are all so photogenic, even little Ty. Love the flowers. We went to your house on Sunday while you were at church and peeked in to see the flowers. I love your yard. It's so perfect, manageable, peaceful and everything I want in my new yard. Isn't it true when you hear mom for the thousand time in a day and you just want to yell back and tell them to be QUIET, I NEED MY SPACE, that they pull a fast one on you and say something sweet. I always find myself in that situation. However, some would say that I am a little hot headed. I'll try and update my blog soon too.

    ReplyDelete